Welcome to USCCB Publishing
Creating a New Customer Account
Note: Click on the link in the text to see a picture that helps describe that step. Each picture will open in its own window (the windows must be closed manually.)
- To create a new account, click on the link "Your Account" in center area towards the top of your screen, to the right of "USCCB Publishing."
- In the "Account Login" area, click on the button, "Get an Account Now."
- Type in information into all of the fields that have a red asterisk next to them.
When you have completed all of the information, click "Continue" at the bottom of the screen. Your new account is created.
Click on "Publishing Home" or "Go Back to User Center" to enter the site and add items to your shopping cart.
- Please note the following rules for creating a username and password.
- Use only letters or numbers in your username and password. Other characters like @, #, &, and ^ or other non-letter or non-numeric symbols cannot be used.
- Email addresses cannot be used as usernames.
- You create your own username and password. If you are a member of the Resource Service or USCCB Preferred, you will be assigned a username and password which you can modify after you login. Contact us by email or by phone at 800-235-8722 to receive your username and password.
- Remember to write down your username and password someplace where you can find it.
Back to Customer Account questions